Tuesday 17 February 2009

Take me to the clouds above...

While we're on the subject of pilot related songs, this one has always been a favourite of mine. It was released around the time my husband and I first met, and so it always reminds me of those heady, magical times. It's LMC Vs U2 Take Me To The Clouds Above.



On the moving to the Gulf front, I feel currently like God is having a good giggle. Two days ago my internet packed up, and two new routers (both now returned), multiple phone calls,and masses of head scratching later I'm now back online. It turns out it was my phone socket that was faulty, and I've now had to relocate my entire PC to the lounge. Being without internet for 48 hours was a very odd experience. It made me wonder how we ever coped without it!

I also have my husband's aunt staying with me, which was lovely until 3am this morning, when she woke me up to tell me that she was being horribly sick with a tummy bug. I stayed up with her for 3 hours until she managed to get to sleep, cleaned up after her, and then went back to bed myself. So, instead of heading back home this afternoon, she's upstairs recuperating. She asked me this morning if I could grab some Bovril while I was out in town (fine, I thought) - until I discovered the supermarket I'd gone to didn't have any. Cue a diversion to another supermarket for a little jar of Bovril!

And meanwhile, the stuff in the house is still there, and needs sorting... I swear it multiplies when I turn my back.

There's no way I'm going to get all this stuff done in time...I'm knackered.

1 comment:

  1. I put myself on a forced internet hiatus this past weekend - 24 hours without. It was...tough!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

BlogCatalog

Relationship Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory