Tuesday 3 February 2009

Modern romance - using Google search!

I'm grinning from ear to ear.

I just logged onto StatCounter, which for those who don't know, is a website which tracks the number of visits a website receives, how they found the site, what posts they read, and for how long, etc. It also has a really cool section where it tells you what search terms have been used recently to find your blog (for example, recently, lots about cheating pilots!)

And there, at the top of the most recent Google searches, was this:

"Wife with Altitude, who I love, and know is reading this".

My lovely husband must have chuckled when he typed that into Google...

P.S And a belated congratulations to one of my best friends, whose pilot boyfriend proposed at the top of the Empire State recently! How incredibly romantic. I'm already planning my outfit...

4 comments:

  1. Now THAT is entirely too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's wonderful! We shared a lovely long-distance moment today too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!! From one of your best friends who's pilot proposed to her at the top of the Empire State Building!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

BlogCatalog

Relationship Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory