Wednesday 11 February 2009

Let me go home...

I know I'm late to the party (Partner of a Pilot found this first) but I must say this video rather suits my mood tonight. It's a very slushy cheesy song, but the video is lovely.

I got my Valentine's card from my husband today, all the way from the Gulf. It made me feel warm inside just to see his handwriting. I can't wait until I can fly to our new home - which, to be honest, is wherever he is.

So - let me go home to my husband, please let me go home... because I miss him, you know.


2 comments:

  1. I love this song! I also downloaded this video to another blog of mine. You are absolutely right, home is where your husband is! I hope you get to be with him soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like it too. It gets me every time

    ReplyDelete

Followers

BlogCatalog

Relationship Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory