Sunday 1 March 2009

Google-tastic, take 2

Here are some more recent search terms used to find my blog from that crazy, anonymous place that is the World Wide Web:

Why can't I spell anymore
Marriedandlooking (ewwwwww)
I'm Mandy, fly me air hostess
Why pilots are important
My husband's a good looking flight attendant who's cheated on me (an interesting variation, that!)
Yo gabba gabba pilot
Should you settle for second best if you can't be with the one you love (there's definitely a story there!)
Do lawyers cheat the most in marriage (another interesting variation!)
And my personal favourite - The definition of an expert is someone who lives 100 miles away from you and has a briefcase....

*******************************

And finally - today is a special day. It's five years since my husband proposed to me, in front of a beautiful sunset with G&T in hand. And even though he's thousands of miles away today, I want him to know that I'm thinking about him.

I love you more every day, darling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

BlogCatalog

Relationship Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory