Monday, 2 March 2009

A date with destiny

My ticket is booked! I'm heading out to the Gulf in two weeks' time. And fingers crossed, it may even be in Business....!

Now I just have to finish my last bits of packing, sort out the remaining paperwork, take our cargo allowance to the warehouse and get my root canal done on my tooth (it never rains but it pours!)

And, of course, continue saying goodbye to all and sundry.

The other good news is that my hubbie's passed his ground school exams with 99%. Naturally I asked him where the other 1% went.

But nobody's perfect, eh....


  1. Yeah! I am so excited to hear your good news! What a great adventure for you.

  2. YAY! I bet you are so happy to be getting back to your man! GOod luck with packing and the move! :)

  3. Hurray! I hope you get Business class seats.

    Although I did laugh at your asking about the missing 1% :D




Relationship Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory