Wednesday 10 December 2008

Horrendous hormones

I had an appointment with my consultant last week about my rubbish reproductive system. It was quite depressing. I won't bore you with the details, but essentially my hormones just aren't doing what they should, so nothing's working the way it should, either. So I'm going to be getting some delightful pills to try to sort it all out. Not sure if it'll work, but it's worth a try.

I'm not sure how much treatment we'll be able to get under the NHS before we have to head to the land of sand and camels. We'll get health insurance out there, but I don't think this sort of thing is covered, so it could get quite pricey. I'm hoping it won't.

The big news is still sinking in. We haven't got a start date yet, so at the moment it all still feels nebulous and unreal. I haven't told work yet either. Just thinking of packing up our house and trying to find somewhere to store all our stuff makes me want to weep already! Anybody got a large family of brawny men they could lend me for the move?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

BlogCatalog

Relationship Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory