Sunday 24 April 2011

Happy Easter, everyone

I just wanted to wish all my lovely readers a very happy Easter. Out here in the sandpit it's 40c and a normal working day, and my husband's away on a trip. Still, my son and I have said our prayers and enjoyed our day anyhow.

A year ago, my husband and I were enjoying our last day childless - tomorrow is our son's first birthday. It's been an incredible year, full of ups and downs, but mostly ups. We love him more than we could possibly say. It's hard to believe there was ever a time when he wasn't part of our family. So, Happy Birthday, little fella!

And some humour for you... Found this on another blog, Fletch in Flight, and it made me chuckle....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

BlogCatalog

Relationship Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory