Tuesday 28 September 2010

Congratulations, Emily!

I just wanted to post to congratulate my good Bloggy (is that a word?!) friend Emily and her husband Frank on their two forthcoming bundles of joy!

I have followed their battle to become parents closely and I know how much pain it's caused them, and how much they have desperately prayed for the blessing they've now been given - double trouble! :)

Enjoy every moment of the pregnancy you two, you deserve it.

Wishing you a healthy and happy nine months,

Flying High x

1 comment:

  1. Aw - thanks so much Flying High!! You have been such a support and encouragement through this whole journey - I couldn't have asked for a better bloggy friend!

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

BlogCatalog

Relationship Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory